In order to get the most out of your dress shopping experience, we have a few helpful hints on what to wear and what to bring with you to your appointment.
1) If you are able to find a strapless bra that offers you support, we highly suggest you bring one along! Although we understand strapless bras are not the most ideal bras for everyday occasions, bra straps can get in the way of you seeing exactly how the dress will look on your big day. For some of our designers, going braless is also an option.
2) Nude undergarments are a must. Mom and grandma need not see your leopard print bra and panties! Colored undergarments can distract from how the dress will actually look on your wedding day, so nude undergarments are always recommended.
3) We have brides bringing shapewear to their appointment and this can be very helpful! Shapewear can help make you feel confidant and comfortable.
4) Bring along your wedding day shoes, or shoes that are a similar height to those you plan to wear on your wedding. This way we can make sure the length of the dress can be ordered to minimize tailoring – and let’s be honest, any excuse to wear a cute pair of heels is a must!
5) We ask that brides refrain from wearing excess make-up and self-tanner to their appointments. We want you to look and feel beautiful while keeping our dresses in excellent shape.
x The White Peony