Hello Peony Girls,
We love all things beauty, and when it comes to your wedding day you deserve to be pampered like a queen. Here are some helpful hints to have you glowing on your big day:
1) Drink a lot of H2O. To ensure your skin is glowing and your eyes sparkle on your big day, try to drink at least eight glasses of water every day.
2) Hire a make-up artist you trust. Most brides find that their nerves take over on the day and not having to do your make-up is one less thing to worry about. Research a make-up artist who you feel will meet your expectations. Talk to friends who have married recently or search the internet’s bridal directories to find local make-up artists.
3) Take care of your skin…all of it! Buy a gentle body scrub and exfoliate from top-to-toe twice a week. After your shower or bath, be meticulous about slathering body moisturizer all over.
4) Pick your wedding day scent. Spend time finding the right perfume and think about how it will combine with any scent from your bouquet.
5) Refresh your locks. It is believed that a diet filled with Vitamin B helps bring out hair’s natural shine. Foods like fish, nuts, and eggs will give you a good head start. An invigorating scalp massage and deep conditioning treatment not only feels good, but also stimulates the hair follicles and adds body.
6) Pucker up! For that all-important kiss at the end of the ceremony, you’ll want your lips to be in the best possible shape. Exfoliate your lips at least once a week, to clear away dead skin. Wet a toothbrush with warm water and brush lips with a gentle back-and-forth motion.
x The White Peony